Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hokay, so...

A lot of people have been asking me what i want for my 21st. And i can never think of things on the spot, so i thought i'd make a list of ideas. If you are going to get something from the list, i suggest you make a post (anonymously :p) to call shotgun. Otherwise 5 people might get me the same thing. Oh, and i'd recommend teaming up for some if they're pricey.
So, here goes.

A 5x5x5 rubik's cube. I have no idea where to get them, other than the internet.

A Jamiroquai album. I don't have 'Emergency on Planet Earth', or 'The Return of the Space Cowboy'.

A Gyrotwister. There's information on them here:
http://www.gyrotwister.com.au/
You can get them from the internet, or from Martial Arts World which is in Gladesville, on Victoria Road.

An external hard drive.. Preferably 160GB (or more!). If possible, one with a firewire connection (that might be hard to find though).

The ministry of sound 2007 annual. JB HiFi is probably the best place to go.

A book on taekwondo patterns. This might require consulting with someone from my club, or me, so they are the right patterns. There are dozens at martial arts world.

A bible commentary (i don't have one), or any other christian books. You could even just get me a Koorong voucher, I love roaming around bookshops.

Taekwondo leg guards. Again, martial arts world! In fact, a voucher for martial arts world is pretty safe if you're not sure :p


Ok well there's a start. Please feel free to get something else if you have other ideas!
Dave

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't buy the Bible Commentary!

Anonymous said...

Don't buy the gyrotwister!

Anonymous said...

Don't buy the 5^3 rubik's cube, the backup hard drive, or the 2008 annual!