Friday, October 13, 2006

Stress!!

Gah! I have/have had so many assignments due this and next week. I lost the ability to work sometime late last night, i was doing an essay and it was going nowhere so i just went to sleep. It's only 10% a week.
Life has just been very crazy lately and what with me getting moderately big surgery last week i'm a little less able to cope. And i know i have to try and relax and eat well and sleep well so it heals quickly (i have gaping holes in my mouth that i don't like!). I'm trying not to take too many painkillers, it's good to avoid flooding oneself with synthetic chemicals. Codeine is potentially addictive and has several weird side-effects, paracetamol doesn't really do much for me, and ibuprofen in large or recurrent dosages causes tinnitus. I haven't had any drugs for a few days, but my mouth is pretty sore still so it's hard.
Anyway. Other than that i guess things are pretty good. The musical starts next week, the first show is Wednesday but i have rehearsals on Sunday Monday and Tuesday. If anyone wants to come see me then just let me know. Student tix are a bargain at $10.
Messiah is going well, we had our first rehearsal on monday, and everyone enjoyed it. Pity i can't make it next week because i have the musical.

Oooh and i've been asked to play bass at two more camps, an EU camp (club veg) and a kids' camp that a lot of EU people are involved in leading (the green tent). So we'll see what happens there.

I hope everyone likes the new colours. I might change them again sometime, when i think of a good colour scheme. But don't hold your breath, it took me quite a while to get these ones working.

Ok i'll go now so this isn't too long!
:)

No comments: